GEM wireless switches and controllers are made primarily in China with final assembly in New Zealand.
Articles in this section
- I want something quite specific, can you make customised kits?
- How many wireless switches can be used to operate a controller/receiver?
- Can I use one switch to operate two controllers/receivers?
- Can I use long range switches and controllers with the standard items?
- Will the controllers work with fluorescent lights?
- Will the radio transmissions cause interference with my other home devices?
- Do GEM products meet the required approvals?
- How long will the battery last in the switch?
- Where are GEM products made?